My card today is a simple, yet elegant wedding card featuring the Rose Wonder stamp set and coordinating Rose Garden thinlits. The string of pearls from the Love Blossoms Embellishment kit adds a bit of classy style - a perfect combination!
* Cut the flowers from Whisper White cardstock and adhere to the card front.
* Stamp the sentiment using Early Epsresso ink onto Whisper White cardstock.
* Cut the sentiment using the Rose Garden frame.
* Adhere the pearls to the backside of the sentiment using glue dots.
* Add the sentiment to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
* Cut the center of the white flower and adhere to the label using a Stampin' Dimensional.
* Tuck a small strand of pearls under the flower and secure with a glue dot.
* Add an Early Epsresso Candy Dot to the center of the small flower.
Stamps: Rose Wonder
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Accessories: Neutrals Candy Dots, Rose Garden Thinlits, Love Bossoms embellishment kit
Be sure to hop along for more Love is in the Air inspiration!
LOOK WHAT'S COMING!!!
The February Mini Session begins soon!
Check out the details:
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
- What I Love
- Easter Lamb
- Balloon Celebrations
- Party Wishes
- Playful Pals