Thursday, January 26, 2012

Free Stamp Day!

Good Morning, Stampers!

Today is my FREE STAMP DAY! We meet once a month at my house to create fun stamping projects that are totally FREE! This is a great opportunity to meet and mingle with fellow stampers, create a quick project or two & have fun doing what we love to do - STAMP!

Today's project is a little note card set that I learned while I was in San Antonio last week. I just knew I had to share it with all of you!

This project features one of the NEW Sale-A-Bration stamp sets called Sprinkled Expressions (w125130 - c125132). This stamp set is PERFECT for a project like this! The best part is that this stamp set is totally FREE! Yes, you heard me right! During Sale-A-Bration, a minimum purchase of $50 (before shipping & tax) will earn you a FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure! There is NO LIMIT to the amount of FREE stamps you can earn!


The note cards measure 2 1/2 " x 6". Score & fold on 3". Use a border punch along the bottom of each card. The panel measures 2 1/4" square. I simply stamped off on the larger image and then stamped directly on top with the smaller image/sentiment. SO EASY!!

The box is made using the Sizzix Clear Scallop Square (115950 $21.95). It is a series of scores & cuts - take a look:

Along the top & bottom, score at 3 scallops. Turn the square & score the other sides at 2 scallops. Snip the square from the 3" scallop to the 2" scallop to form the flaps (sides). Follow the instructions above to create the box. I added a bit of Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine (125572 $2.95) around the box. Simple & easy!

Colors used: Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait & Poppy Parade.

Happy Stampin'!
Melissa

No comments: