Thursday, May 23, 2013

CCMC Sketch Challenge #253

Good Morning, Stampers!

This week's Create with Connie and Mary challenge is a fun and simple sketch! I was excited to use my new Simply Stars stamp set with a 4th of July theme!



I paired this set with the Memorable Moments stamp set. This set is so versatile for special dates, personalized birthdays, anniversaries and more!

Be sure to check out all of the design team's creations at Create with Connie and Mary. Play along, too! I'd love to see your ideas!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Simply Stars, Memorable Moments
Ink: Real Red, Midnight Muse
Paper: Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Real red ribbon, rhinestones

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

7 comments:

Deb said...

Brilliant idea for a 4th of July card! I love it!!! And putting the silver glimmer paper behind the tag is perfect! May have to CASE this for my workshop!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Margaret Raburn said...

Wow, Melissa, I love the stars!! What a fun card for Patriotic holidays! And the Silver Glimmer paper gives it just right amount of bling!!

Lisa Martz said...

I love stars and can not wait to get my hands on this set! I love the 4th of July theme! Great card!

Nicole Tugrul said...

So festive!! I'm ready for fire works now!!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

This stamp set is on my wish list as I love stars, wish we had framelits to cut them out! Great job on your card!

Add Ink and Stamp said...

I salute you! You created a terrific Patriotic card. Perfect for Memorial Day and July 4th.

Unknown said...

Great patriotic card! Love that touch of glimmer paper too!