Saturday, April 05, 2014

Card "Create" Saturday Challenge Week 1

Good Morning, Stampers!
SATURDAY CHALLENGE

I hope you've enjoed your first week of Card "Create"tions at Create with Connie and Mary! Lots of gorgeous card ideas to keep you busy for a day or two!

Today, the designers are showcasing favors! I created this seed packet and shovel for a Garden Club group who met recently for their Spring Patio Party Fundraiser. They were very affordable as the basic supplies were purchased at the local Dollar store!


I began with a Vellum cardstock tag that I cut using the Banner Framelits. 
Then, I embossed it with the Honeycomb embossing folder. 
I completed it with a few layered flowers and sentiment from the Peaceful Petals 
stamp set and adhered them with Stampin' Dimensionals. 
A little Chevron ribbon and Linen Thread tie it together nicely.


Check out all of the favors that the Designers created! Visit Create with Connie and Mary!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Peaceful Petals
Ink: Jet Back Stazon
Paper: Always Artichoke, Tangering Tango, Daffodil Delight, Vellum Cardstock, Whisper White
Accessories: Honeycomb embossing folder, Pumpkin Pie Chevron Ribbon, Linen Thread, Retro Fresh This and That Washi Tape, 3/4" circle punch.

Happy Stampin'!

4 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

So cute, Melissa...what a useful gift! Someone at my Dollar Store was buying all the gardening gloves for something similar!

Deb said...

Fabulous idea! I love the tag you created! Those flowers are gorgeous! So much dimension!!

Nicole Tugrul said...

What a great idea! I love the tag, it's gorgeous!!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

What a terrific idea Melissa, so ready for spring here!