Friday, July 25, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin - July 2014

Good Morning, Stampers!

When I saw this month's My Paper Pumpkin at the Stampin' Up! Convention last week, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it! This is a fun and unique way to give a small gift - a gift and card in one! Who wouldn't want something fun like this?!!



It is SO easy to do, too! Fold the card in half. Along the fold, measure the open space at 2 7/8" wide (the width of the box) x 1 1/4" down. (Note: this measurement can be adjusted to fit any size box - just measure the width of the box!)


Now you are ready to decorate! 


Of course, this is one that you would need to hand-deliver - it's all in the presentation! 


Are you a My Paper Pumpkin subscriber? Don't miss out - the next (2) month's are sure to knock your socks off! (Believe me, I've seen them!) GET THEM THRU SEPT. 10th AT 50% OFF! Visit www.mypaperpumpkin.com and join! Be sure to select me as your Demonstrator and I will send you a My Paper Pumpkin stamp box to store your Photopolymer Stamps - FREE!

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: