Saturday, October 25, 2014

Holiday Collection Blog Hop - 25 Days

Good Morning, Stampers!

    Welcome to the second week of the Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Collection Blog Hop!
Whether you are arriving from the ever-so-talented Mary Brown at Stampercamper,  or this is your first stop, you are in for a hoppin-good treat!

My project for Week 2 of the Holiday Collection featured the stamp set 25 Days. I wanted to show you that this stamp set IS NOT JUST FOR CHRISTMAS! It's a great way to personalize cards for any occasion throughout the year! Check out these fun cards!






I hope I've given you a little inspiration
for your 25 Days stamp set!


Need a little more inspriation? Consider subscribing to the Holiday Collection!
4 full-weeks of exclusive projects created just for the Holiday Collection!
Visit Create with Connie and Mary for all the details!

Thanks for hoppin' by!

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
Continue on the hop with

2 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

I admit I never thought about using it for all occasions! Your set of cards is SO fun! Great job using it for the Blog Hop!

Cynthia Ferenz said...

Great ideas! TFS!