Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Wonderful Christmas Wreath

Good Morning, Stampers!

I heard that there are only 10 shopping weekends til Christmas! W H A T??? How can that be? Good thing we have lots of great Stampin' Up! products to create fabulous cards and gifts!!

One of my favorites is the Wondrous Wreath stamp set and coordinating framelits. It looks amazing in ANY color combination for Fall, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Christmas and Winter! Definitely getting your money's worth on this one! Look how fantastic it is embossed in Whisper White! Those little Cherry Cobbler "poinsettias" just "pop"!


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Wondrous Wreath
Ink: Versamark, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler Glimmer
Accessories: Wonderful Wreath frameltis, Basic Rhinestones, White embossing powder

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

1 comment:

Sue said...

Melissa, I came upon your website through Connie and Mary. I was reading your bio and saw you live in South Lyon. So do my two daughters and their families. I live in Canton, MI and am a SU! demo too. Love your site and samples!
Sue Ring