Saturday, February 28, 2015

Vanilla Shimmer Easter Blooms

Good Morning, Stampers!

Easter is coming early this year! I got a head start on my Easter cards using the Indescribable Gift stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalog. The floral branch is just gorgeous!


I combined the stamp set with the dictionary background - they compliment each other so nicely!
I finished off the card by spritzing the entire card front with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz.
Oh, my goodness, it is SO SHIMMERY!!!

Stamps: Indescribable Gift, Dictionary, Perpetual Birthday Calendar
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Encore Metallic Gold
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Very Vanilla, Gold Shimmer
Accessories: Wisteria Wonder Blendabilites, Old Olive Blendabilities, Vanilla Shimer Smooch Spritz, 

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa 

No comments: