Wednesday, August 26, 2015

A Fall Thanks

Good Morning, Stampers!

The temperatures have been a bit on the cool side (60's) these last few days. My daughter asked if we could turn the heat on or start a fire in the fireplace (she is visiting from Phoenix - lol) Got me thinking that the leaves will probably begin to change early and sooner rather than later. Now, I am in no hurry for that to happen, but I do have to admit that the colors are just beautiful when that does happen! My card today reminds me of those colors: Cajun Craze, Tip Top Taupe and Crushed Curry. Warm with a natural feel. The new Woodland embossing folder - coming September 1st - really completes the scene!

SU!pplies:
Stamps: Vintage Leaves
Ink: Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Tip Top Taupe
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Tip Top Taupe, Early Espresso
Accessories; Wooland embossing folder*, Greetings thinlits, Linen Thread, Crochet Trim, Gold Glitter,
* Available September 1, 2015

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: