Friday, February 05, 2016

Hello, Friend

Good Morning, Stampers!

Two of my favorite Sale-A-Bration stamp sets will soon be leaving - Sky is the Limit and Hello. I'm SO BUMMED! I'm trying to used them both as much as I can while they last! I combined both of these sets into today's card along with the Shine On specialty designer paper. The silver foil clouds are so shiny! In keeping with the silver theme, I stamped the airplane onto Silver foil using Jet Black Stazon ink and added the little propeller with a bit of vellum cardstock. It looks a bit like it's spinning, doesn't it?!

Be sure to get your wishlist together and get these sets before they
leave us for good! Order directly in my online store HERE!
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Hello, Sky is the Limit
Ink: Jet Black Stazon
Paper: Shine On specialty paper, Silver Foil, Kraft cardstock, Vellum cardstock
Accessories: Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim, 1/8" hole punch, 1/8" Mini Brads

Happy Stampin'!
~Melissa

No comments: