Saturday, April 23, 2016

CCMC Saturday Blog Hop - Blackberry Bliss

Good Morning, Stampers!
 We are sharing our love of Blackberry Bliss this
week during the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop!

I am a bit embarassed to say that I really don't use this
color nearly as often as I should! The truth is, the deep, dark
color scare me off a little - I have such a hard time using it!
Crazy, I know, but it's true!

Sadly, it took me this long to figure out how
much I really do LOVE this color! 

Look how rich and vibrant it is watercolored!


Simply stamped in Jet Black Stazon and colored with the
Blackberry Bliss with an Aqua Painter makes
this card quick and easy. Finished off with a top
layer of Clear Wink of Stella gives it a beautiful shimmer!
See the Baker's Twine? Run it through the ink pad and
allow to dry - instant coordinating Baker's Twine!
SU!pplies:
Stamps: Remarkable You
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss
Accessories: Clear Wink of Stella, Whisper White Baker's Twine

Happie Stampin'!





                                                                                                                                                                                                           Go back to visit Debbie's Designs project


See what Connie at Inspired Treasures has to share!

1 comment:

libbystamps said...

Very, very pretty card! Love the simplicity of it!