Saturday, April 16, 2016

CCMC - Saturday Blog Hop - Mossy Meadow

Good Morning, Stampers!
Welcome to this week's Saturday Blog Hop at Create with 
Connie and Mary! The last couple of weeks, we have focused on 
the 2014-2016 retiring In-Colors. Today, we are showcasing
Mossy Meadow - my favorite shade of green!
I am in mourning :o(
I am savoring every moment I have left with it!

Take a peek at my card! Don't the white flowers
just come to life on the Mossy Meadow background?


I first embossed the flowers and postage stamp images using 
Whisper White embossing powder. Then, using the Happy Patterns 
Decorative Masks, I sponged on Versamark ink. 
I finished off the card with the little embossed sentiment 
and coordinating Mossy Meadow ink.
Super easy and a bit dramatic, too!
Happie Stampin'!

                


It’s not too late to join the April Mini Session!  
You’ll get 5 awesome projects NOW for only $8.95 US!  
Sign up today at Create with Connie and Mary!

No comments: