Saturday, July 23, 2016

CCMC Saturday Blog Hop - Favorite Framlits

Good Morning, Stampers!


So glad you could join us this week for the
Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop!

We are featuring our favorite framlelits ot thinlits today.
For me, it was an easy choice - I am head-over-heels in L O V E
with the Flourish thinlits! 

The set includes lots of flowers and leaf options that 
work perfectly with any theme or time of year.

The card I created was cut in Cucumber Crush and paired with
Red Glimmer paper for a festive Christmas card!

First, I cut the die in Whisper White cardstock.
Then, I cut it again in Cucumber Crush. 

Next, I embossed the Whisper White cardstock using the Decorative Dots
embossing folder and adhered it to the card front.

Finally, I adhered the Cucumber Crush cut out to the card front - 
fitting nicely into the precut space!

A few Red Glimmer circles punched from the Sprinkles punch 
work perfectly for the "berries"!


The detail is just beautiful!


SU!pplies:
Paper: Whisper White, Cucumber Crush, Red Glimmer
Accessories: Flourishes thinlits, Christmas Greetings thinlits, Decorative Dots embossing folder, Whisper White ribbon

Happie Stampin'!


See what Connie's favorite 
framelit/thinlit is!

See what Debbie's favorite
framelit/thinlit is!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow... pretty and great use of framelits... thank you for sharing!