Saturday, May 13, 2017

CCMC Saturday Blog Hop - Retiring Stamp Sets

Good Morning, Stampers!


Saturday Blog hop today!
This week, we are saying "good-bye" to our favorite retiring stamp sets.

I actually have (3) sets that I am bummed to be losing.
I love the two-step stamping of the Picture Perfect images 
but I am really sad to lose my two background/filler sets -
 Gorgeous Grunge and Perpetual Birthday Calendar!

So, for my card, I used all three sets!
The background is created easily with stamps, inks and
a stampin' spritzer. I spritzed the watercolor paper with water
and began stamping the different images from both Gorgeous 
Grunge and Perpetual Birthday Calendar in bright colors and
let it dry completely. Then, I stamped the humming bird and rose
onto Whisper White cardstock, cut and adhered them
to the card front along with the sentiment using Stampin' Dimensionals.


SU!pplies:
Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, Perpetual Birthday Calendar, Picture Perfect
Ink: Archival Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry
Bermuda Bay
Paper: Watercolor, Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories: Stampin' Spritzer

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
Image result for get ready
Mini Session is featuring ALL-NEW stamp sets
and accessories! Stay tuned for more details!

Hop forward to see what Connie has created or
back to see what Debbie has created!

                    

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Omg that's GENIUS!! Absolutely brilliant .. My I case .. ? That looks like a huge amount of fun to make...