Saturday, July 22, 2017

CCMC Saturday Blog Hop - A Day at the Beach

Good Morning, Stampers!
Welcome to another fabulous Create with Connie
and Mary Saturday Blog Hop!

It's Summertime and we are creating cards
with a Beach theme! 

I think I got a little carried away with my card!
Ir's a little more "busy" that I am used to, but
I do not own any beach-themed stamp sets (CRAZY, I know!), so
I had to dig through what I had to create my card!



Starting at the at the top of the card, I stamped the "sun"
using So Saffron and Pumpkin Pie inks and the Touches of
Texture stamp set.
The middle of the card, the "water", was created using 
the Marbled background and Marina Mist ink.
The bottom, the "sand", was created using the Embossing Paste.
Once the embossing paste dried, I sponged Sahara sand ink all over.
The palm tree was created using the Christmas Pines stamp set.
I free-handed the tree base and stamped with the pinecone
images. Then, the palm fronds were die cut from Garden Green cardstock.
and the "coconuts" were die cut from Copper Foil paper and punched with 
the 1/2" circle punch. The chair, of course, comes from
the Colorful Seasons stamp set. Phew, that's a lot!

Stamps: Christmas Pines, Colorful Seasons, Marbled Background, Touches of
Textures
Ink: Marina Mist, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, Real Red, Whisper White, Early Espresso, 
Daffodil Delight
Paper: Whisper White, Garden Green, Copper Foil, Glossy, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Embossing Paste, Pretty Pines thinlits, 1/2" circle punch, sponge, Seasonal Layers thinlits

Happie Stampin'!
~Melissa
The July Session is LIVE!!
We are using stamp sets from the Annual catalog on our July projects!

* Each session includes 14 EXCLUSIVE step-by-step tutorials...
12 unique cards featuring three stamp sets and TWO 
3D items...perfect for your club, class or stamp camp!

* All 14 projects are available once the monthly mini collection 
opens so you have them immediately and will not 
be shown anywhere else online
*Only $8.95 US per month
       for all of the details or to subscribe!   

Continue along on the hop!
Go forward to see Connie's creation
or back to see Debbie's creation!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

What a DELIGHTFUL card. So many cool techniques to look at.